[Click] Spring/Autumn

Spring in the Northen hemisphere, and Autumn in Southern hemisphere; none of them is the season here now. We're in the hot summer already. Heatwave has been blowing across India and some parts of the country are ready to welcome the monsoon. However, this hot weather is good for some things.

Various vegetables are plenty available in the market. My shopping basket is always full with fresh green vegetables and variety of fruits. Soon, they will be ready in my kitchen table.

SpringGreens

And, the most exiting one is... the Mango season is coming again (it reminds me to the last year Click 'Au-Naturel', when I sent the famous Alphonso Mango pictures for my entry :D).
So, what would you like to have during the hot weather when mangos are plenty around the city ? Here we go with my suggestion to be our afternoon dessert today; Mango-Vanilla Ice Cream.

VanillaMangoIceCream

Welcome Alphonso Mangos, welcome Monsoon.

My first picture above 'Spring Greens' is my entry for Click 'Spring/Autumn'.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please post Bala Bala in English. I would love to try it. Many thanks. Carol