[Click] Cookies

Both of my children, 6 and 9 years old, have a routine to drink three cups of milk everyday. Morning, late afternoon and night time just before they go to bed. During the milk time, they usually need a accompanion to their milk.
Cookies, toast, brownies, or banana are choices that normally I prepare for them.

The picture below, I took on one late afternoon just before these cookies were "executed" by my 'monster cookies'. These are Chunky Peanut, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Cookies, the most favorite cookies at our home now. To be ready anytime for the children's unpredictable order, I keep two big plastic bags of the 'ready to bake' frozen cookies in our freezer.
This picture is my entry for Click Cookies Event.

ClickCookies-Vania

Have a great weekend with milk and cookies!

Comments

Parita said…
Wow i love the click..looks fabulous :)
Vania said…
Thank you, Parita.
mona said…
Gorgeous click!
Unknown said…
good luck, Van.. fotonya jernih, seneng liatnya.